Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Protecting My Chin

I haven't shaved in days (no, not my chest, my face. Pfft, I don't even shave my chest--I use wax.)

I look like the unabomber (is that reference too old to be useful, now? Can cultural references get too old? What if I compared myself to an Amos n' Andy character? All the actors were white, you know...).

Okay, this is the internet, right? Let's enjoy some multimedia:

I look like this:















There's something about school that throws off my circadian rhythms, and my facial hair goes all to hell. During the summer, when I had a job, I was clean shaven, I slept regularly, and I had a general concept of myself as a seperate entity who had to maintain his appearance as part of his functioning in society.

Now that I am back in school, I stopped shaving, stopped sleeping, and I clubbed some old lady on the bus earlier this morning, stole her lion skin, and buried her carcass in my cave.

What the fuck?

2 Comments:

Blogger super des said...

He really does look like that.

6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Toastedsuzy said...

That old lady had it coming!

1:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home