Friday, September 22, 2006

Hard Choices Made Easy

If you ever have the "happy" problem of choosing between two different jobs, lovers, schools, banks that want to give you loans, etc., then I have some advice for you:

Go with the one that give you a gumball machine.

I was trying to choose between several firms, and, after hours of compiling information, taking informal (and formal) opinion polls, watching 1970's Saturday Morning Cartoons, and trying like hell to read my tea leaves, I couldn't tell the difference between them. They were all so similar. So institutionalized. "How would I EVER be able to tell the difference?" I asked myself aloud, visibly exasperated.

Well, my answer came, as answers usually do, via USPS Priority Mail.

The small, brown, paper covered box rattled when I shook it, and with good reason: It was full of gumballs. AND not just gumballs, but a machine by which to dispense them.

Can you get a clearer sign than that?

1 Comments:

Blogger BestRapperAlive said...

Thats so awesome. You could also try wandering the streets of new york and asking the advice of random drug dealers.

9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home