Thursday, May 11, 2006

Summer...What's That?

It's been years since I've had a summer vacation. Not that I'm getting one now, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

We've officially completed our first year of law school--yay for us. Here are a few choice quotes from last night that basically sum it all up (I'll keep them anonymous, but you kids know who you are):

"Dude, I'll erase this picture for $20."

"Law school ruined my life."

"No, you already got a drink ticket."

"This is the most watered down shit I have ever drank."

"Ohmygod, there's a line for the roof."

"Not bad for a white girl."

"You? You're an ESTP. I could be wrong about that..."

"You need to teach BLANK your spin move, he could add it to his repertoire."

"Okay, I'm never dancing for you again. You said I looked retarded."

"Look, I went into the SBA and told them that we should spend all the money on the bar tab. Get this: $600 for the lunch "study" break on Monday. What would law students rather have, $600 worth of bagels or one more drink for every 1L?"

"Dude, there was a study break on Monday?"

"I'm trying to drink myself normal."

"Let's make a bet--whoever loses has to shave their head? Yeah? Okay, okay, if I win, you don't bleach your hair or cut it for like... a year."

"Do you realized that they're are movies based on how hard it is to accomplish what we just accomplished? What we just went through? I'm gonna rent The Paper Chase and watch it, and laugh."

"Congratulations."

1 Comments:

Blogger BestRapperAlive said...

"America don't wanna see Sam Roe work. America wants to see Sam Roe livin."

11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home