Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Why Law School? Shit! Why not?

First off, to all you fans (Read: Genevieve) who have been disappointed by the lack of entries, I apologize. This is supposed to be sort of a co-op post what you want when you want type of thing, but I must admit a responsibility to our readership to post consistently.
As for my own silence over the last few days, I will attribute it to two things:
1) The loss of the world's oldest animal (hey, it's a hard story to follow); and
2) Law school

Bleh. Law school.

I remember that on admitted students day, people were pretty inquisitive and gung ho about the whole project: "Why did you go to law school?" we'd all ask each other.
Part of the reason we were so positive about the whole thing is that school hadn't started, so we all felt like this:










I was thinking about using this blog to ask, "Why did you go to law school?" But then it occurred to me I no longer cared. Why?

Because, now, I feel like this:



(this picture of me was taken last week, btw).









So, why do I feel this way? Well, I am still technically glad that I went to law school, but I don't think I could actually qualify myself as happy. At least not as happy as that freakin' kid in the first picture (Jesus, that kid's happy).

So, as a warning to others, I now pose the question:
"Why shouldn't you go to law school?"

Any ideas, kids?

3 Comments:

Blogger super des said...

Here's why you shouldn't go to law school:
1) Making friends & interacting with people. Yuck, who wants that?
2) Doing something you actually enjoy with your life. Where's the fun in that?
3) Graduating into a job that will pay you well enough so that you can live comfortably. That's not an adventure.

Law school is for chumps.

1:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take fucking anti-depressants and have an ulcer. F*ck law school and if you are down with law school f*ck you too.

5:21:00 PM  
Blogger Radio said...

Wow. Thanks for the input, retard. You defintely sound like Law School material.

Btw: Nice use of the fucking *'s.

10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home